Today we are announcing four more layouts and two more traders that will attending FebEx 2024. The layouts are:
- Bigbury-on-Sea, a 4mm 00 gauge layout representing what might have been if the branch to Yealmpton, Devon had been extended to the nearby seaside resort
- Horsebridge Wharf, a fictitious location at the end of a branch line from Plymouth to Callington
- St. Mary’s, a notional extension of the Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway to the town of St. Mary’s
- Underpass, an HO scale American layout, inspired by the grimy urban areas of Los Angeles
The traders are:
- benny_powell acrylics, a railway artist, specialising in locomotive portraits
- Heritage in Motion, sellers of transport related DVDs
Full details of each announced layout, trader and society are available on the 2024 page of the website.
FURTHER ATTENDEES WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK
We will be announcing further exhibitors attending FebEx 2024 on Wednesday 10 January 2024.
ABOUT FEBEX 2024
FebEx 2024 arrives at our regular venue of Eggars School, Alton (GU34 4EQ) on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 February 2024. Doors are open Saturday 10.30am until 5pm and Sunday 10.30am until 4pm.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that those layouts and traders advertised will be at FebEx 2024 the organisers reserve the right to substitute suitable alternatives.