Today we are announcing our two more layouts and four traders that will attending FebEx 2024. The layouts are:
- Wantage Narrow Gauge Tramway, a 009 ‘what if…’ layout
- Zeedijk, an HO layout based on Netherlands 1990 to the present, featuring Dutch double track mainline south of Utrecht
The traders are:
- Aspire Gifts and Models, quality New and Pre Owned Model Railway and Scenery
- Enwins 3D Models, designers of 3d printed products, from ickle drones to OO scale locomotive bodies
- Kent Garden Railways, specialist supplier of G scale and 16mm garden railway equipment
- Neil Cresswell Model Railways & Toys, new and second-hand railway models
Full details of each announced layout, trader and society are available on the 2024 page of the website.
FURTHER ATTENDEES WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK
We will be announcing further exhibitors attending FebEx 2024 next Wednesday (6 December).
ABOUT FEBEX 2024
FebEx 2024 arrives at our regular venue of Eggars School, Alton (GU34 4EQ) on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 February 2024. Doors are open Saturday 10.30am until 5pm and Sunday 10.30am until 4pm.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that those layouts and traders advertised will be at FebEx 2024 the organisers reserve the right to substitute suitable alternatives.