Today we are announcing our two more layouts and four more traders that will attending FebEx 2024. The layouts are:
- BEIJIAO, showcasing industrial China in the 21st century
- Meldon West, an N-Gauge trip into the blue diesel era
The traders are:
- JB’s Model World, transport cases for model railway rolling stock
- Kytes Lights, model railway lighting and accessories
- Roger Jones, stockist of a wide range of second-hand locos, stock and railway items
- Wheels of Southsea, new and second-hand model railway items
Full details of each announced layout, trader and society are available on the 2024 page of the website.
FURTHER ATTENDEES WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK
We will be announcing further exhibitors attending FebEx 2024 on Wednesday 20 December.
ABOUT FEBEX 2024
FebEx 2024 arrives at our regular venue of Eggars School, Alton (GU34 4EQ) on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 February 2024. Doors are open Saturday 10.30am until 5pm and Sunday 10.30am until 4pm.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that those layouts and traders advertised will be at FebEx 2024 the organisers reserve the right to substitute suitable alternatives.