Today we are announcing our final layout, plus the groups and societies attending FebEx 2023. These are:
- Waalhaven, a HO layout depicting a Strukton Rail depot based in the Rotterdam Europort
- ADORR, the Aldershot and District Omnibuses Rescue and Restoration Society
- Medway Queen Preservation Society, Sales stand and garden railway layout display in aid of works to preserve and restore the paddle steamer Medway Queen for future generations
- Network SouthEast Railway Society / Southern Electric Group, two groups keeping alive the memory of recent railway history
- The Lynton and Barnstaple Railway Trust supporting efforts to revive north Devon’s lost railway heritage
- The Watercress Line Wagon Group sales stand supporting the restoration and maintenance of the freight train which operates on most gala days and on certain other days
Full details of each announced layout, trader and society are available on the 2023 page of the website.
Further attendees will be announced next week
We will be announcing the Demonstrators attending FebEx 2023 next Saturday (21 January)
You can also check back on Tuesday (17 January) when we will be announcing our final set of traders.
About FebEx 2023
FebEx 2023 arrives at our regular venue of Eggars School, Alton (GU34 4EQ) on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 February 2023. Doors are open Saturday 10.30am until 5pm and Sunday 10.30am until 4pm.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that those layouts and traders advertised will be at FebEx 2023 the organisers reserve the right to substitute suitable alternatives.