Today we are announcing further attendees for FebEx 2024.
- Elliott Cowton, demonstrating weathering techniques and talking about improving rolling stock
- Gary Faulkner, talking on working with MDF kits
- Roy Hickman, giving interactive demonstrations on scenery techniques
- Simon Thorn, demonstrating etched kit soldering techniques and associated topics
Full details of each announced exhibitor are available on the 2024 page of the website.
Roy will be running his demonstrations throughout the weekend in the ‘gym’, whilst Elliott, Gary and Simon will be demonstrating and presenting in our dedicated demonstration room off of the ‘main hall’. A timetable of the demonstrations will be available on the website before the exhibition as well as at the show.
Groups and Societies
- ADORR, the Aldershot and District Omnibuses Rescue and Restoration Society
- Hollycombe, information stand ‘where the Magic of Steam brings the past to life’
- Medway Queen Preservation Society, Sales stand and garden railway layout display in aid of works to preserve and restore the paddle steamer Medway Queen for future generations
- Network SouthEast Railway Society / Southern Electric Group, two groups keeping alive the memory of recent railway history
- The Lynton and Barnstaple Railway Trust supporting efforts to revive north Devon’s lost railway heritage
- The Watercress Line Wagon Group sales stand supporting the restoration and maintenance of the freight train which operates on most gala days and on certain other days
Full details of each announced layout, trader and society are available on the 2024 page of the website.
FURTHER ATTENDEES WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK
We will be announcing our final exhibitors attending FebEx 2024 on Wednesday 24 January 2024.
ABOUT FEBEX 2024
FebEx 2024 arrives at our regular venue of Eggars School, Alton (GU34 4EQ) on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 February 2024. Doors are open Saturday 10.30am until 5pm and Sunday 10.30am until 4pm.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that those layouts and traders advertised will be at FebEx 2024 the organisers reserve the right to substitute suitable alternatives.